Baikal Blockchain & Crypto Summit 2020 is an international innovation forum, which has a 9-year history in Russia, and for the second year in a row Siberia was chosen as the venue of the event. The event will be held in Irkutsk on August 27, 2020.
Baikal Blockchain & Crypto Summit 2020 is the only innovation forum in Irkutsk, where opinion leaders and successful businessmen from all over the world can meet. It is a place where the latest technologies and experience are exchanged between entrepreneurs from all over the world. World leaders discuss the latest innovations, opportunities for cooperation, analyze interesting cases, tell their success stories, identify important trends and show how innovative technologies are changing the world.
The long-awaited Meetup will take place on August 27 in Irkutsk at the IX International Meeting within the framework of Baikal Blockchain & Crypto Summit 2020 project. Online broadcast from different parts of the world, which will bring together experts, investors, young innovators and representatives of major international companies.
In previous forums, it has already been considered how the latest Blockchain technology will influence the sectors under discussion. What innovations will bring, what improvements will follow.
In the upcoming event the slogan “Let’s make our native land better” has been chosen.
- Date centers + energy (Increasing role, increasing value)
- Investment attractiveness (Investment climate, ideas)
- The digital economy (as the main cross-cutting tool of the leap)
- Cryptocurrency mining is dead? Yes! What next?
- Big blocks. Size matter
- Transport, logistics, supply chains and blockcain.
- Blockchain for Tourism
The program of Baikal Blockchain & Crypto Summit 2020 also includes presentations – pitch of unique projects, expert assessment of the development of the Blockchain technology
This year they’ll be taking part
- Konstantin Zaitsev, Prime Minister of the Siberia Irkutsk Region
- Alexander Shulgin is a visionary with rich experience in investing in digital economy, blockchain, as well as extensive knowledge of mixed reality, media and venture capital investments
- Dr. Craig S. Wright, Chief Scientist, nChain
- Toli Makris is a co-founder of EX Sports. He will talk about how the use of Blockchain technology will impact the sports entertainment industry
- Boris Kim Co-Founder & CEO QIWI Group – leading fintech global public company
- Jerry D Chan, CEO of TAAL, world-class, vertically integrated, blockchain and service provider
- Jimmy Nguyen, founding president of the Bitcoin Association, a global industrial organization that supports Bitcoin Satoshi Vision (BSV)
Also among the speakers:
- Founder and Managing Director of Camloy International Ltd. Nixon Chang
- General Managing Partner, Emerging Asia Capital Market, Hans Do-hyun
- The head of Arctic Startup, Ian Amery
- General Director of ITSumma, Evgeny Potapov
- Publisher, chief editor of Diplomatic World, Barbara Dietrich
- Founder and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Innalabs Inc. (Inertia Navigation, Ireland), founder of EightPeaks (Mineral Water, Russia), Dmitry Simonenko
- CEO Minery.io, Ilya Bruman
- Managing partner of Genezis Technology Capital (venture fund with focus on robotics and artificial intelligence), Maxim Shekhovtsov
- Co-founder and partner of The Untitled Venture Foundation
- Sergey Mayarenkov, entrepreneur, director of ANO Irkutsk Quarters
- Alexander Deev, entrepreneur, partner of startups in the field of forestry
And many others.
Participants and spectators of the Baikal Blockchain & Crypto Summit 2020 mitap will learn about successful cases in Asia, the West and from different parts of the world. Representatives from the spheres of robotics and artificial intelligence, cybersports will also take part in the rally.
Baikal Blockchain & Crypto Summit 2020 brings people together. The event will gather ideas from young innovators who had difficulty finding partners and like-minded people.
For more information please visit https://www.siberiablockchain.com/.